March 2019 – Yoga Inversions Workshop
Yoga Inversions are said to:
- build confidence
- improve blood circulation
- increase immunity (due to assisting lymphatic circulation)
- increase energy (for the heating poses)
- increase relaxation (for the cooling poses)
- increase core strength
- plus they’re really fun!
In this 2.5 hour Yoga workshop with Pia White in Margaret River you’ll learn (or blow the cobwebs off)
- handstand (Adho Mukha Vrksasana)
- headstand (Salamba Sirsasana)
- shoulder stand (Salamba Sarvangasana)
Just as we first learned to walk first by building strength, then crawling, standing (& falling!) we will explore various drills and preparation poses to build our way upside down.
We will cover the foundations of each pose, go over the benefits and help you practice SAFELY so you can incorporate these asana in class or at home….